The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and project management of the 300 People Payroll modules and People Web Self Service on-site at clients. Preferred Municipal Experience
- Consult on the following People modules:
- People Payroll Modules (Salaries, Wages, GL, Leave)
- People Employee Self Service
- Will be responsible for the following duties during each implementation:
- Project Management of Payroll and ESS project including:
- Project Plans
- Project Costing
- Progress Meetings
- Issue Logs
- Update of PPO
- Needs Analysis
- System Configuration
- Parallel Run
- Live Run
- On-site User Acceptance Training
- Closure meetings
- Maintenance consultations
- On-site consulting and ad-hoc telephonic support.
- Telephonic support (TS)
- Responsible for on-site consulting and ad-hoc telephonic support.
- Classroom training.
Each consultant’s schedule is planned and varies between these duties:
- On-site consulting, the successful candidate will travel to client’s.
- Telephonic support (TS) – Each call will be logged to enable VIP to provide a professional service. VIP Clients can phone our support centre with any problem relating their Payroll / HR and Sage Software.
- Client Contact is expected from all consultants to be done monthly to ensure excellent NPS scores.
General Admin including:
- o Schedule Management (Daily Timesheets)
- o Invoicing (Daily and Weekly)
- o Consultation reports (Monthly)
- o Client emails (Daily)
Legislation, it is expected that all consultants ensure that they have a working knowledge of Payroll and Tax legislation.
Key performance indicators:
- Municipal Implementation
- Customer liaison excellence
- Strong mathematical competency