AI Based Contract Performance at your fingertips.
Contract management is the process of managing agreements, from their creation through to their execution by the chosen party, and to the eventual termination of the contract. Key activities involve performance analysis against the contract terms to maximize operational and financial performance and to identify and mitigate financial and reputational risk through non-compliance with contract terms.
We assist medium to large organisations in automating their business processes, and we provide the systems to deliver on these processes, to ensure greater efficiency throughout the organisation.
Our systems mix consists primarily of ERP, business process management, contract management, CRM and real-time financial reporting systems.
The platform is built on latest generation cloud native AI/ML technology. CS is:
Managing Contractual performance is both complex and expensive
undertaking. Typically, 40-50% of a business spend and most of the income is represented in some form of contract. So, the topic is important but it’s just too hard to make the process transparent. Increasingly we are also moving to a consumption based world making the task even harder to manage these new types of contracts.
Contract Sentinel can provide an answer to these challenges by providing a high level of automation and structure to contract performance. The platform brings all the key stakeholders together in a collaborative solution. From Executives, Operations, Management, Finance, Procurement suppliers and customers aligning them with up-to-date hard data on good or poor performance measured against agreed service levels – Contract Sentinel provides a single, transparent version of the truth.
Contract Sentinel brings performance back to the source agreement covering cost, risk, spend, SLA, KPI performance in one solution. Managing software, hardware, facilities andservice contracts in one simple low cost solution!
Contract management software digitizes and stores all contracts into a central repository, providing a way for stakeholders, such as legal and compliance departments, to search for and review contracts, eliminating the need to manually locate and sift through stacks of paper manually. Contract Management software also manages access to contracts so that only authorized people in an organization can view any particular contract, improving security.
The software also provides alerts to key contacts when contract expiration dates are nearing, allowing businesses to decide whether to renegotiate or cancel their agreement and avoiding them being locked into contracts automatically rolling over from year to year at increasingly unfavourable terms. Finally, contract management software can be used to track current spend against a supplier, by integrating it with other financial or procurement software systems.
Contract Performance Manager
AskElie (Ever Learning Intelligent Engine)
Provides a conversational AI experience to Contract Sentinel or inhouse Contract epositories. elie can also be used to process new
contract requests and supplier onboarding in a unique automated experience
Solutions and Key features:
What do I get with Contract Sentinel?
- Most advanced contract performance solution on the market
- Most advanced AI/ML contract capture platform
- askelie conversational AI to navigate and manage contract process
Features and Benefits:
- A single solution from capture to reporting and accessed by all stakeholders & supporting technology via modern API requests
- Cloud Native AI/ML platform covering contract capture. & performance management Conversational AI for supplier onboarding
- Askelie is an advanced conversational AI solution managing contract processes and providing easy contract content navigation
- Automatic Contract event alerts – for SLA failures, missed KPIs, unexpected costs, and increased risk.
- Save time and money managing contracts- Control rising consumption-based contracts with immediate cost clarity
- Improved contract retention & improve supplier/Customer interaction by connecting all stakeholders to contract knowledge
Facilitates full end-to-end capture, monitoring, and reporting of the entire contract lifecycle in one unique solution
- Easy ‘plug in’ solution. Connect Asset Management, Finance & ERP systems using state-of-the-art APIs